Your shopping cart is empty!
David Sylvian's third solo release from 1987 was his most organic and timeless to date.
An ambitious amalgam of singer-songwriter, ambient and jazz influences, the album featured some sublime playing from the likes of Mark Isham, David Torn and Ryuichi Sakamoto.
This is the 2003 digital re-master featuring the bonus track 'Promise (The Cult Of Eurydice)'.
1. September (1:17)
2. The Boy With the Gun (5:19)
3. Maria (2:49)
4. Orpheus (4:51)
5. The Devil's Own (3:12)
6. When Poets Dreamed of Angels (4:47)
7. Mother and Child (3:15)
8. Let the Happiness In (5:37)
9. Waterfront (3:23)
10. Promise (The Cult Of Eurydice)
- David Sylvian / organ, synthesizer, acoustic uitar, piano, arranger, vocals, tape, mixing assistant, assistant producer
- Mark Isham / trumpet, Flugelhorn
- Steve Jansen / percussion, drums
- Phil Palmer / acoustic guitar, slide guitar
- Ryuichi Sakamoto / organ, synthesizer, piano, arranger, string arrangements, woodwind arrangement
- D. Thompson / double bass
- Danny Torn / acoustic & electric guitar, guitar loops