Your shopping cart is empty!
Artist: Joanne Hogg/Adrian Snell/Martyn Joseph/Mal Pope/David Fitzgerald
These unique interpretations of classic hymns are chosen from a repertoire of traditional music that fills rugby stadiums, churches, and football grounds alike. It is part of the heritage of our British sacred music, and each artist has brought their own personal style, insight and vision to their renditions and arrangements.
This recording has been made by artists with a passion for investing their gifts in places that can make a difference in society, in this instance to the lives of those who face challenges as they get older. It has been recorded in conjunction with Methodist Homes for the Aged, a major national charity specialising in care for older people, whatever their personal beliefs. Each of the hymns included are the chosen favourites of residents, tenants, staff, volunteers and members of the Live At Home initiative. Proceeds from the sale of the recording will benefit the important work of caring for the vulnerable in our communities.
1. Mal Pope - Amazing Grace 04:49
2. Julie Costello - The Day Thou Gavest 03:54
3. David Fitzgerald - Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace 03:29
4. Joanne Hogg - The Lord's My Shepherd 03:32
5. Adrian Snell - Dear Lord And Father Of Mankind 04:22
6. Caroline Bonnett - Abide With Me 05:55
7. Martyn Joseph - O Love That Will Not Let Me Go 03:30
8. Julie Costello - How Great Thou Art 05:33
9. Tony Scott - When I Survey 03:27
10. David Fitzgerald - Great Is Thy Faithfulness 02:59
Mark Edwards - Keyboards, programming, percussion, drum & bass layers
David Clifton - Mandola, acoustic guitars, Angel Vibe guitar
Neil Costello - Electric guitars
David Fitzgerald - Flutes, saxophones and whistles
Martyn Joseph - Acoustic guitars and piano on 'O Love That Will Not Let Me Go'
Phil Baggaley - Acoustic guitar on 'When I Survey'
John Bowen - Drums on 'When I survey'
Produced by Phil Baggaley & Neil Costello
Mastered by Denis Blackham at Country Masters