Your shopping cart is empty!
A collection of unreleased Darkroom explorations recorded at the
Digital/Analogue Cambridge Festival, 2001, and subsequently put through the mixing mangle by the talented likes of Bass Communion, Rhinoceros, Theo Travis and Centrozoon.
Also contains Butterfly 2, featuring a vocal contribution from Tim Bowness.
1. darkroom butterfly2
2. darkroom vs bass communion after dark
3. darkroom vs centrozoon dark tomb
4. darkroom vs dj dictaphone interlude
5. darkroom vs tears in x-ray eyes dreams come licking
6. darkroom vs theo travis ambitronic remix
7. darkroom vs sir real 21st century schizoid remix
8. darkroom vs rhinoceros shutterbug
9. darkroom vs nemeton remix 2
Tim Bowness sings on track 1, recorded by Peter Chilvers.
Track 5 remixed by Os.
Produced and mastered by Os, December 2003.
The Digital/Analogue Cambridge Festival took place on June 30th 2001 at the Cambridge Museum of Technology. Various artists were installed around the buildings, creating a continuous sonic collage for the attendees to wander through. Mike and Os of Darkroom played for over 3 hours and recorded most of that.
For this project, the mixers were given about an hour selected from those recordings. The only constraint they were given was that their mix had to use at least some of this material.
Os, Cambridge, May 2004.