Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2021 release from world-renowned violinist Steve Bingham (Bingham Quartet, no-man, Judy Dyble) featuring covers of a wide range of songs, in string-based arrangements by Bingham himself and long-standing collaborators Phil Toms and Rowan Alfred.
Tackling pieces by the likes of Peter Gabriel, Vangelis, The Police and The Beatles, Bingham is joined by members of his own string quartet, plus Chris Brannick on percussion, John Jowitt (IQ) on bass guitar, and Jennifer Bingham and Mark Fawcett on vocals.
“In many ways this first album of 2021 is my response to lockdown: Many of the musicians recorded at home for me, and several of the tracks reflect the difficulties we have all faced over the past year, including loneliness and depression.”
“An extraordinary performer.” - The Independent
CD in 4-panel full-colour digisleeve.
1. Themes from Blade Runner (Vangelis)
2. Signal To Noise (Peter Gabriel)
3. Sweet Dreams (are made of this) (Eurythmics)
4. Touch (Shift K3y)
5. Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)
6. Every Breath You Take (The Police)
7. Take On Me (A-ha)
8. Such Great Heights (The Postal Service)
9. The Chain (Fleetwood Mac)
10. Say Something (Great Big World)