Your shopping cart is empty!
Celebrating 40 years since the original release of Twelfth Night’s Smiling At Grief, a variety of artists have remixed the album utilising the original master tracks.
Mixes come from Steven Wilson, Tim Bowness and Brian Hulse, Andy Tillison, Peter Jones, Simon Godfrey, Rob Reed, Galahad, Lee Abraham & Stu Nicholson, Karl Groom, Dean Baker, and Mark Spencer.
Some pieces are straight remixes, some have been enhanced with new instrumentation, and some have been radically reworked.
1. East Of Eden (Steven Wilson)
2. This City (Peter Jones)
3. The Honeymoon Is Over (Karl Groom)
4. Creepshow (Simon Godfrey)
5. Puppets (intro) (Mark Spencer)
6. Puppets (Rob Reed & Lee Abraham & Stuart Nicholson)
7. Three Dancers (Steven Wilson)
8. Makes No Sense (new recording by Tim Bowness & Brian Hulse)
9. Fur Helene Part II (Dean Baker)
10. Puppets (Steven Wilson)
11. The Honeymoon Is Over (Andy Tillison)
12. Creepshow (Paul Hodson)
13. Puppets (Rob Reed & Galahad)
14. Three Dancers (Gareth Cole)
15. Makes No Sense (Mark Spencer)
16. East Of Eden extended (Steven Wilson)