Your shopping cart is empty!
US sonic warriors Djam Karet return after an 8 year gap.
Featuring a single 47 minute-long track, The Trip is a psychedelic journey drawing on 60s experimentalism, Progressive invention and Krautrock strangeness.
A soundtrack of a trip to places both familiar and otherworldly.
1. The Trip (47:08)
- Gayle Ellett / Analog & Digital Synths, Organ, Mellotron, Greek Bouzouki, Flute, Field Recordings and Effects
- Mike Henderson / Electric Guitars, E-Bow and Effects
- Aaron Kenyon / Electric 5-String Bass and Effects
- Mike Murray / Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitar, E-Bow and Wffects
- Chuck Oken, Jr. / Drums & Percussion, Analog & Digital Synths, Live Samples and Processing