Your shopping cart is empty!
Nonsuch is the first in a series of expanded XTC album editions including 5.1 Surround mixes, new stereo mixes and High-Resolution stereo mixes of the original material along with a wealth of extra audio and visual material.
Steven Wilson has produced the new mixes with the input of founder band member Andy Partridge and the full approval of the band.
This cd/blu-ray edition is presented in special packaging with an expanded booklet and sleeve-notes by Andy Partridge, Colin Moulding and Dave Gregory.
Help with adjusting your blu-ray settings (if necessary) can be found here: http://www.opusproductions.com/disc/setup.html
* The album has been mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters by Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) with the input of founder band member Andy Partridge and the full approval of the band.
* CD features a completely new stereo album mix by Steven Wilson and non-album track Didn't Hurt a Bit.
* Blu-Ray features:
- an LPCM 5.1 Surround mix (24bit/96khz) mixed from the original multi-track tapes, with a DTS-HD Master Audio stream at 24/48.
- the new stereo album mix - LPCM at 24/96.
- exclusive instrumental versions of all new mixes
- exclusive Andy Partridge home demos and Colin Moulding work tapes for songs written for the album and contemporaneously.
- filmed footage of the band working on the album in Chipping Norton Studios.
- promo films for The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead and The Disappointed also feature on the Blu-Ray.
1. The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
2. My Bird Performs
3. Dear Madam Barnum
4. Humble Daisy
5. The Smartest Monkeys
6. The Disappointed
7. Holly Up On Poppy
11. That Wave
12. Then She Appeared
13. War Dance
14. Wrapped In Grey
15. The Ugly Underneath
17. Books Are Burning
18. Didn't Hurt a Bit
Blu-Ray (Region 0, NTSC):
- Album mixed in 5.1 Surround
- New Stereo Album mix
- Original Stereo Album mix
Blu-Ray exclusive material including:
New stereo album instrumental mixes, demos by Andy and Colin, footage of the band in the studio and promo films for the singles.