Your shopping cart is empty!
Legendary Porcupine Tree drummer Gavin Harrison reimagines the band's catalogue in brilliant and surprising ways.
Boasting performances from some of the World's best contemporary Jazz players, PT classics such as Heart Attack In A Layby and Hatesong take on new life in striking arrangements by the album's co-producer Laurence Cottle (ex Bill Bruford's Earthworks, Alan Parsons Project etc).
A labour of love, recorded over a period of five years, Cheating The Polygraph features long-term GH collaborators such as Dave Stewart and Gary Sanctuary and provides an ideal means of appreciating the both the flexibility and timelessness of Porcupine Tree's legacy, as well as the full scope of Gavin Harrison's immense talent.
180gm heavyweight vinyl edition.
1. What Happens Now?
2. Sound Of Muzak/So Called Friend
3. The Start Of Something Beautiful
4. Heart Attack In A Layby/The Creator Had A Mastertape/Surfer
1. The Pills I’m Taking (from Anesthetize)
3. Cheating The Polygraph/Mother & Child Divided