Your shopping cart is empty!
Relayer is the third in a series of remixed and expanded Yes albums.
Presented as a double digipak format in a slipcase with a booklet featuring new sleeve notes by Sid Smith, along with rare photos and archive material, the album has been mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters by Steven Wilson and is fully approved by Yes.
Help with adjusting your player settings (if necessary) can be found here: http://www.opusproductions.com/disc/setup.html
The DVD-A features:
- a 5.1 DTS Mix and High Resolution Stereo mixes.
- DVD-A players can, additionally, access a 5.1 Lossless audio mix (24bit 96khz).
- the new album mix in high resolution stereo
- the original album mix in a hi-res flat transfer from the original stereo master tape source.
- numerous audio extras appear in high-resolution stereo including demos and studio run-throughs of album tracks making for an alternative version of Relayer.
- original artwork expanded, restored and approved by Roger Dean.
“…we had so much happening musically and sonically, we needed surround sound to realise the concept.”– Jon Anderson (interviewed for the sleeve-notes to this release)
CD - New Stereo Mixes:
1. Gates Of Delirium (22:55)
2. Sound Chaser (9:25)
3. To Be Over (9:08)
4. Soon (single edit) (4:18)
5. Sound Chaser (single edit) (3:13)
DVD-A (Region 0, NTSC):
- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Chris Squire / bass and vocals
- Patrick Moraz / keyboards
- Alan White / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals