Your shopping cart is empty!
Please note the remaining few copies have slight damage around the edges of the book cover. Sold as seen, no returns.
The XTC Bumper Book of Fun for Boys and Girls celebrates Limelight, the classic 1980s fanzine about XTC, and features the original copies published between 1982 and 1992, plus new 2017 interviews.
Includes interviews with Andy Partridge, Colin Moulding, Dave Gregory and Terry Chambers.
2017 highlights include:
• Andy Partridge on childhood, children and creativity
• Colin Moulding and Terry Chambers on the art of the rhythm section
• Dave Gregory on Drums and Wires, Black Sea and English Settlement
• XTC on some surprising musical influences
• Comedians Phill Jupitus, Kevin Eldon, Stewart Lee, Joanna Neary and Paul Putner on their favourite XTC songs
• Clive Jackson of Doctor and the Medics on being produced by Andy Partridge
• Belinda Blanchard on starring in the video for Dear God
• Peter Mills on the link between Thomas Hardy and XTC
‘We had a couple of lifelines to the world and Limelight was one of them. I don’t know how we would have breathed publicity-wise if it weren’t for Limelight and The Little Express in Canada. It was an essential breathing tube for us. It was the paper-and-ink internet. Limelight was the internet with added staples.’ - ANDY PARTRIDGE
‘Limelight and The Little Express did us proud in putting our name about in the early days.’ - COLIN MOULDING
A4 paperback, colour, 256pp