Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2020 double CD digipak edition of The Associates’ third studio album Perhaps, including related bonus tracks.
Originally released in February 1985 after exhaustive recording sessions (featuring four different producers, Heaven 17’s Martyn Ware, Martin Rushent, Dave Allen and Greg Walsh), Billy Mackenzie Perhaps belatedly followed up the 1982 Associates album Sulk.
CD 1 features the 10 original album tracks plus four instrumentals that were included on the original cassette release of the album (appearing on CD for the first time).
CD 2 features all the related bonus tracks for which master tapes still exist, including the extended versions of singles Those First Impressions, Waiting For The Loveboat and Take Me To The Girl, plus single versions of Waiting For The Loveboat, Breakfast and Take Me To The Girl and 7” and 12” b-sides.
Contains a 20 page page booklet, a UK discography and extensive sleeve-notes written by Andy Davis.
DISC ONE: PERHAPS + BONUS TRACKS
1. THOSE FIRST IMPRESSIONS
2. WAITING FOR THE LOVEBOAT
3. PERHAPS (DAVE ALLEN REMIX)
5. HELICOPTER HELICOPTER
7. THIRTEEN FEELINGS
8. THE STRANGER IN YOUR VOICE
9. THE BEST OF YOU (BILLY MACKENZIE & DAVE ALLAN REMIX)
10. DON’T GIVE ME THAT I TOLD YOU SO LOOK
11. PERHAPS (INSTRUMENTAL) (BONUS TRACK) *
12. BREAKFAST ALONE (INSTRUMENTAL) (BONUS TRACK) *
13. THIRTEEN FEELINGS (INSTRUMENTAL) (BONUS TRACK) *
14. THE STRANGER IN YOUR VOICE (INSTRUMENTAL)
(BONUS TRACK) *
DISC TWO: BONUS TRACKS
1. THOSE FIRST IMPRESSIONS (EXTENDED VERSION) *
2. WAITING FOR THE LOVEBOAT (SINGLE VERSION)
3. WAITING FOR THE LOVEBOAT (EXTENDED VERSION) *
4. WAITING FOR THE LOVEBOAT (SLIGHT RETURN)
5. PERHAPS PERHAPS *
6. SCHAMPOUT (EDIT) *
7. BREAKFAST (SINGLE VERSION)
8. BREAKFAST (EDIT)
10. TAKE ME TO THE GIRL (SINGLE VERSION)
11. TAKE ME TO THE GIRL (12” MIX) *
12. TAKE ME TO THE GIRL (INSTRUMENTAL) *
13. THE GIRL THAT TOOK ME *
* denotes appearing on CD for the first time