Your shopping cart is empty!
Quantum Jump's 1977 studio release shows Rupert Hine, John G Perry and Trevor Morais in playful mood.
Fusing Jazz Funk and melodic Pop elements with a distinctive Canterbury Prog charm and invention, Barracuda features guests Elkie Brooks, Geoffrey Richardson, Henry Lowther, Simon Jeffes and The Penguin Cafe String Ensemble.
Signed by Rupert Hine, we have very few copies available of this 1998 CD edition.
1. Don't Look Now (4:13)
2. The Seance (3:45)
3. Barracuda (6:05)
4. Starbright Park (5:46)
5. Love Crossed (Like Vines In Our Eyes) (6:26)
6. Blue Mountain (3:46)
7. Europe On A Dollar A Day (3:44)
8. Neighbours (6:39)
Total time 40:24
9. Dont Look Now (mixing version) (3:29)
10. Blue Mountain (mixing version) (5:57)
11. Barracuda (mixing version) (3:38)
12. Take Me To The Void Again (incomplete work-in-progress mix) (3:42)
13. Summer In The City (abandoned lovin' spoonful cover) (4:02)
- Rupert Hine / lead vocals, keyboards, producer
- John G. Perry / bass, vocals
- Trevor Morais / drums, percussion
- Elkie Brooks / vocals
- Geoffrey Richardson / acoustic & electric guitars, acoustic & electric viola, flutes
- Paul Keogh / acoustic & electric guitars
- Simon Jeffes / string arranger & conductor
- The Penguin Cafe String Ensemble / strings
- Gavyn Wright / violin, leader
- Helen Liebmann / cello
- Henry Lowther / brass arrangements
- The Tower Of Lowther Horn Section / brass
- Ray Cooper / percussion