Your shopping cart is empty!
Rick Wakeman and the English Rock Ensemble live (and in the studio) in the 1990s.
'This was recorded in Italy with a very strange line up of the English Rock Ensemble with no guitar player. The tour was a disaster and badly organised and I had the crew from hell out with me as well!!! When I finally got to hear the tapes they were not acceptable, so I dragged some of the guys back in and we redid quite a lot in the studio and added guitar as well, hence the title, Almost Live in Europe.' - Rick Wakeman
Music Fusion label version (MFCD002).
1. Elizabethan Rock / Make Me A Woman (10:00)
2. Catherine Of Aragon / A Crying Heart - Part One / Jane Seymour / A Crying Heart - Part Two / Catherine Howard (20:34)
3. The Realisation / The Prisoner (9:41)
4. King Arthur / Guinevere / Lancelot And The Black Knight (20:33)
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Davy Paton / bass and guitars
- Tony Fernandez / drums and percussion
- Ashley Holt / vocals and percussion