Your shopping cart is empty!
Robert Wyatt's astonishing debut album from 1970 was an unusual amalgam of early loop manipulation, Free Jazz and Wyatt's idiosyncratic musical sensibility.
A 2012 remaster featuring a comprehensive booklet with sleeve notes.
1. Las Vagas Tango Part 1 (8:13)
2. To Mark Everywhere (2:26)
3. To saintly Bridget (2:22)
4. To Oz Alian Daevid and Gilly (2:09)
5. To Nick Everyone (9:15)
6. To Caravan and Brother Jim (5:22)
7. To the old World (Thank you for the use of your body, Goodbye) (3:18)
8. To Carla Marsha and Caroline (For making everything beautifuller) (2:47)
9. Las Vagas Tango part 1 (11:07)
- Robert Wyatt / drums, Mouth, piano, organ
- Neville Whitehead / bass
- Mark Charig / cornet
- Elton Dean / Alto Saxello
- Mark Ellidge / piano
- Cyril Ayers / assorted percussion
- David Sinclair / organ