Your shopping cart is empty!
EPs collects singles, B-sides and remixes from Robert Wyatt's early material in the early 70s to his comeback album Schleep recorded in the late 1997.
Contains Shipbuilding, Biko, I'm A Believer and the 20 minute soundtrack to the harrowing 1981 documentary, The Animals Film.
Presented in an elegant clamshell box.
All copies are signed by Robert Wyatt.
CD 1 - Bits:
1. I'm a Believer [Extended Version] (4:55)
2. Memories (3:06)
3. Yesterday Man (3:39)
4. Sonia [Alternate Version] (4:01)
5. Calyx [live] (3:05)
CD 2 - Pieces:
1. Shipbuilding [Remastered] (3:04)
2. Memories of You (2:58)
3. 'Round Midnight (4:10)
4. Pigs... (In There) (2:39)
5. Chairman Mao (6:15)
This disc is enhanced and includes the Shipbuilding video.
CD 3 - Works In Progress:
1. Yolanda (4:12)
2. Te Recuerdo Amanda (3:34)
3. Biko (4:38)
4. Amber and the Amberines (4:11)
CD 4 - Animals:
1. 'The Animals Film' Soundttrack (19:38)
CD 5 - Remixes:
1. Was a Friend [Remix] (5:48)
2. Maryan [Remix] (6:46)
3. A Sunday in Madrid [Remix] (6:59)
4. Free Will and Testament [Remix] (4:33)
- Robert Wyatt / drums, guitar (bass), keyboards, vocals, trumpet, percussion
- Philip Catherine / guitar
- J. Johnson / vocals (background)
- Richard Sinclair / guitar (bass)
- Hugh Hopper / guitar (bass), keyboards
- Evan Parker / saxophone (Soprano)
- Laurie Allan / drums
- Chucho MerchÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¡n / double bass
- Mongezi Feza / trumpet
- Gary Windo / clarinet (bass), saxophone (Tenor)
- John Greaves / guitar (bass)
- Brian Eno / synthesizer
- Nick Mason / drums
- Fred Frith / guitar, violin
- Paul Weller / guitar, Gut string guitar