Your shopping cart is empty!
'The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage', from 1974, is seen as one of the classic early PH solo releases.
Featuring all the members of the 'Pawn Hearts' era VDGG plus a guest performance from Spirit's Randy California, 'The Silent Corner' is a dense and intense collection of typically untypical Hammill compositions.
Contains the epic 'A Louse Is Not A Home' and the stunning apocalyptic opener, Modern.
This is the 2006 re-master featuring three bonus tracks.
1. Modern (7:28)
2. Wilhelmina (5:17)
3. The Lie (Bernini's Saint Theresa) (5:40)
4. Forsaken Gardens (6:15)
5. Red Shift (8:11)
6. Rubicon (4:11)
7. A Louse Is Not A Home (12:13)
8. The Lie (live) (6:31)
9. Rubicon (BBC session) (5:02)
10. Red Shift (BBC session) (5:51)
- Peter Hammill / guitar, piano, guitar (bass), harmonium, keyboards, vocals, Mellotron, oscillator
- Randy California / guitar
- Hugh Banton / organ, guitar (bass), keyboards, vocals (background)
- Guy Evans / percussion, drums
- David Jackson / flute, saxophone, sax (Alto), sax (Soprano), sax (Tenor)