Your shopping cart is empty!
'In Camera', from 1974, is one of the most sonically adventurous of PH albums and the first produced and performed - almost entirely solo - at his own home studio.
Contains the terrifying 'Gog Magog (In Bromine Chambers)' and the tender ballad 'Again'.
This is the 2006 re-master featuring three bonus tracks recorded for the BBC.
1. Ferret and the Featherbird (3:43)
2. (No More) the Sub-mariner (5:47)
3. Tapeworm (4:20)
4. Again (3:44)
5. Faint-Heart and the Sermon (6:42)
6. The Comet, the Course, the Tail (6:00)
7. Gog Magog (In Bromine Chambers) (17:21)
8. The Emperor in his War Room (6:39)
9. Faint-Heart and the Sermon (6:05)
10. (No More) the Sub-mariner (6:12)
- Peter Hammill / vocals, acoustic, 12-string, electric guitars, bass, keyboards, pianos
- Guy Evans / drums, percussion
- David Hentschel / synthesizer
- Chris Judge Smith / percussion, vocals
- Paul Whithead / drums, percussion