Your shopping cart is empty!
'Chameleon In The Shadow Of The Night', from 1973, was PH's first album after the VDGG split.
A combination of understated, acoustic songs and epic pieces that wouldn't have been out of place on a follow up to 'Pawn Hearts' ('The End' and 'In The Black Room'), Chameleon captures PH at the peak of his early period intensity.
This is the 2006 re-master featuring three bonus tracks, including the standout 'Rain 3am'.
1. German Overalls (7:05)
2. Slender Threads (5:01)
3. Rock and Role (6:41)
4. In the End (7:24)
5. What's It Worth (4:00)
6. Easy to Slip Away (5:21)
7. Dropping the Torch (4:11)
8. (In the) Black Room/Tower (10:56)
9. Rain 3am (4:45)
10. Easy to Slip Away (4:47)
11. In the End (7:23)
- Peter Hammill / acoustic and electric guitars, electric and grand pianos, mellotron, harmonium, vocals
- Nic Potter / bass
- Hugh Banton / keyboards, pianos, bass
- Guy Evans / drums, percussion
- David Jackson / saxophones, flute