Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2023 2CD edition of the 2006 studio debut from Anathema's Daniel Cardoso and Ulver's Kristoffer Rygg.
Recorded between Portugal and Norway in 2005-2006, and produced and mixed by Cardoso Murder Nature was released to great critical acclaim, and has gained the reputation of being a lost classic over the years.
This remastered edition of Murder Nature includes a bonus disc of unreleased instrumental and demo material from the period, along with a cover of Seal’s Kiss From a Rose. The release also includes updated art and layout, and contains a booklet featuring a comprehensive interview delving into the beginnings, endings, and inner workings of the whole project, courtesy of writer Jonathan Rosenthal, plus additional words from members of other luminaries of the progressive metal scene, such as Periphery, and Between the Buried and Me.
1. Baby Blue [6:34]
2. Skin Flick [4:23]
3. Masterpiece [Of Art] [3:34]
4. Blunt Instrumental [3:49]
5. It Hurts [4:00]
6. Watergate [3:40]
7. Seven [4:00]
8. Kill Me [2:07]
9. Wonderworld [3:38]
10. Rapid Eye Movement [4:48]
11. Falling On Sleep [4:46]
12. Kiss From a Rose [4:18]
1. Baby Blue (instrumental) [5:18]
2. Skin Flick (instrumental) [4:26]
3. Masterpiece [Of Art] (instrumental) [3:38]
4. Watergate (instrumental) [3:43]
5. Seven (instrumental) [4:03]
6. Wonderworld (instrumental) [4:40]
7. Rapid Eye Movement (instrumental) [4:47]
8. eM lliK (Kill Me reverse) [2:07]
9. Baby Blue (Unreleased Demo) [5:18]
10. Skin Flick (Unreleased Demo) [4:24]
11. Masterpiece [Of Art] (Unreleased Demo) [3:38]