Your shopping cart is empty!
A companion to the successful 2014, 2015 and 2016 Tour Boxes, the 2017 Elements Tour Box was previously only available at venues on King Crimson's sold-out 2017 US/Canada/Mexico tour.
As with previous releases in the series, the full variety of King Crimson’s music is presented over 2 CDs with extracts from rehearsals, new live recordings, elements from studio recordings, full tracks, alternate takes and finished recordings from 1969-2016, many of which make their first appearance on CD.
Every line-up is featured across the double CD set. Of particular interest on the new set is the inclusion on disc 2 of every part of Larks’ Tongues in Aspic (some studio, some live) from Part I to Level 5 – interspersed with elements taken from the original studio sessions and rehearsals.
Packaged in a DVD-sized fold out digipak style book case with a 24 page booklet including sleeve notes by co-compiler Sid Smith, photos of memorabilia, full info about the 2017 tour and a number of band and individual photos of the current band line-up.
The 2015 and 2016 Tour Box releases are in stock and shipping now.
1. Wind (Extract)
2. 21st Century Schizoid Man (Greg Lake vocals, extract) *
3. 21st Century Schizoid Man (edit, live 2015)
4. In The Wake Of Poseidon (instrumental edit)
5. Improv (Mel Collins, extract, live 2016) *
6. Peace (2015, rehearsals extract) *
7. Cirkus (live 2016) *
8. Islands (instrumental edit)
9. Easy Money (live 2015)
10. Suitable Grounds For The Blues (2015 rehearsals extract)*
11. The Great Deceiver (live, 1974)
12. Improv (Mel Collins, extract, live 2016) *
13. Asbury Park (edit)
14. One More Red Nightmare (live 2016) *
15. Meltdown (2015, rehearsals extract) *
16. Thela Hun Ginjeet (Steven Wilson alt. mix)
17. Heartbeat (live 1982)
18. Sleepless (live 2008) *
19. RF intermission announcement (2016) *
1. Form No. 1
2. THRAK (2015 mix)
3. Keep That One Nick (edit section)
4. Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part I (live 2016)
5. Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part II (live 1974)
6. Keep That One Nick (edit section)
7. Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part III (live 1984) *
8. Keep That One Nick (edit section)
9. Larks' IV ConstruKction *
10. Keep That One Nick (edit section)
4 Larks' Tongues In Aspic Part IV (live 2003)*
11. Level Five (live 2016) *
12. Larks' Tongues In Aspic (radio advert)
* previously unreleased on CD