Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2022 repress of the glorious 40th anniversary edition of Jethro Tull's conceptual masterpiece, Thick As A Brick. Out of print for 10 years!
The CD features a new mix of the album by Steven Wilson, while the DVD contains 5.1 DTS & Dolby Digital surround sound mix, high quality stereo 96/24 (new mix), the original 1972 stereo mix flat transferred to 96/24 PCM (directly from the Morgan Studios recording by Robin Black), plus a 1972 radio ad.
The original TAAB newspaper, an article by Classic Rock's Dom Lawson, rare photos by Didi Zill and Robert Ellis, recording/touring mementos and much more are contained in a 104 page hardback book.
All preorders come with an exclusive postcard.
All non-US customers please order the other version.
1. Thick As A Brick (Part 1) (2012 Remix)
2. Thick As A Brick (Part 2) (2012 Remix)
1. Thick As A Brick (Part 1) (5.1 Mix DTS & Dolby Digital)
2. Thick As A Brick (Part 2) (5.1 Mix DTS & Dolby Digital)
3. Thick As A Brick (Part 1) (2012 Remix)
4. Thick As A Brick (Part 2) (2012 Remix)
5. Thick As A Brick (Part 1)
6. Thick As A Brick (Part 2)
7. Radio Ad (2012 – Remaster)
- New stereo and 5.1 mixes by Steven Wilson
- Original 1972 recording at Morgan Studios by Robin Black
The book contains:
- The original newspaper rebuilt for the 12 x 12 format on 16 pages of newspaper style paper (but more durable).
- The 2012 newspaper printed on gloss paper
- An article by Classic Rocks’ Dom Lawson about ‘Thick As A Brick’
- An Ian Anderson interview conducted by The Reverend George Pitcher
- Many rare 1972/73 photos from photographers Didi Zill and Robert Ellis covering ‘street’ and live situations and 2012 tour photos by Martin Webb.
- Memories of the recording from engineer Robin Black.
- Recording and touring memories from Martin Barre, Ian Anderson and Jeffrey Hammond.
- A Q & A with tour manager Eric Brooks with tour memorabilia and the full 1972 itinerary.