Your shopping cart is empty!
2004 digital re-mastered edition of the last in Jethro Tull's late 1970s Folk Rock trilogy. 'Stormwatch' is one of the darkest and most underrated of the band's albums.
A dark reflection of dark political times, the music serves Ian Anderson's doomy observations well. Contains the classic acoustic piece 'Dun Ringill' and the powerful epic 'Dark Ages'.
Please note: this is the 2004 digital re-master edition with extra tracks and Ian Anderson sleeve notes.
1. North Sea Oil (3:11)
2. Orion (3:58)
3. Home (2:45)
4. Dark Ages (9:14)
5. Warm Sporran (3:35)
6. Something's On The Move (4:27)
7. Old Ghosts (4:23)
8. Dun Ringill (2:42)
9. Flying Dutchman (7:45)
10. Elegy (3:34)
11. A Stitch In Time (3:40)
12. Crossword (3:38)
13. Kelpie (3:37)
14. King Henry's Madrigal (3:01)
- Ian Anderson / flute, acoustic guitar, bass, vocals
- Martin Barre / electric guitar, mandolin, classical guitar
- Barriemore Barlow / drums, percussion
- John Glascock / bass, vocals (plays on tracks 2, 9 and 10)
- John Evan / piano, organ
- David Palmer / synthesizers, portative organ, orchestral arrangements
- Francis Wilson / spoken word on track 8