Your shopping cart is empty!
Jethro Tull's classic 1975 offering blended acoustic singer-songwriter, Classical and complex Hard Rock influences in a unique way.
Digitally re-mastered edition with extra tracks and Ian Anderson sleeve notes.
1. Minstrel In The Gallery (8:13)
2. Cold Wind To Valhalla (4:21)
3. Black Satin Dancer (6:53)
4. Requiem (3:45)
5. One White Duck/0^10 = Nothing At All (4:39)
6. Baker St. Muse (16:42)
7. Grace (0:37)
Bonus tracks on remaster (2002):
8. Summerday Sands (3:44)
9. March Of The Mad Scientist (1:40)
10. Pan Dance (3:22)
11. Minstrel In The Gallery (live) (2:11)
12. Cold Wind In Valhalla (live) (1:30)
- Ian Anderson / flute, electric guitar, vocals
- Martin Barre / electric guitar
- Barriemore Barlow / drums, percussion
- Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond / bass, string bass
- John Evan / piano, organ
- David Palmer orchestral arrangement and conducting, members of the London Philomusica