Your shopping cart is empty!
The second in Jethro Tull's late 1970s Folk Rock trilogy was the tougher sounding 'Heavy Horses'.
'If Songs From The Wood' represented the fantasy of a rural idyll, 'Heavy Horses' depicts the often harsh realities of 'the country life'.
Digitally re-mastered edition with extra tracks and Ian Anderson sleeve notes.
1. ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps (3:13)
2. Acres Wild (3:26)
3. No Lullaby (7:55)
4. Moths (3:27)
5. Journeyman (3:58)
6. Rover (4:16)
7. One Brown Mouse (3:23)
8. Heavy Horses (8:59)
9. Weathercock (4:03)
10. Living In These Hard Times (3:10)
11. Broadford Bazaar (3:40)
- Ian Anderson / flute, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin, vocals
- Martin Barre / electric guitar
- Barriemore Barlow / drums, percussion
- John Glascock / bass
- John Evan / piano, organ
- David Palmer / portative organ, keyboards, orchestral arrangements
- Darryl Way / violin on tracks 2 and 8