Your shopping cart is empty!
Relayer is the third in a series of remixed and expanded Yes albums.
Presented in a mini vinyl replica gatefold card sleeve (with protective inner sleeves) with booklet featuring new sleeve notes by Sid Smith along with rare photos and archive material, the album has been mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters by Steven Wilson and is fully approved by Yes.
The CD features a new stereo album mix by Steven Wilson.
The blu-ray features:
- 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Surround (24bit/96khz) mixed from the original multi-channel recordings.
- the new stereo album mix in DTS-HD Master Audio (24bit/96khz).
- the original album mix in a DTS-HD Master Audio flat transfers from the original master tape source. (24bit/192khz)
- exclusive needle-drop of an original UK vinyl A1/B1 pressing transferred in 24bit/96khz audio.
- exclusive instrumental versions of all new mixes in DTS-HD Master Audio stereo (24bit/96khz).
- numerous audio extras appear in high-resolution stereo including demos and studio run-throughs of album tracks making for an alternative version of Relayer.
- blu-ray exclusive features include additional demo/studio run-throughs, full album instrumental mixes, a full album needle-drop of an original UK A1/B1 vinyl pressing, singles edits, a live tracks & needle-drops of the banded tracks from the original US vinyl promo album.
- original artwork expanded, restored and approved by Roger Dean.
“…we had so much happening musically and sonically, we needed surround sound to realise the concept.”– Jon Anderson (interviewed for the sleeve-notes to this release)
The ultimate way to enjoy one of the most challenging and brilliant albums by this venerable Progressive institution.
Help with adjusting your player settings (if necessary) can be found here: http://www.opusproductions.com/disc/setup.html
CD - New Stereo Mixes:
1. Gates Of Delirium (22:55)
2. Sound Chaser (9:25)
3. To Be Over (9:08)
4. Soon (single edit) (4:18)
5. Sound Chaser (single edit) (3:13)
Blu-Ray (Region 0, NTSC):
Presented in DTS-HD Master Audio
– Album mixed in 5.1 Lossless Surround from original multi-track sources.
– New album mix and original album mix (both in High Resolution Stereo)
– Alternate album comprising demos & studio run-throughs,
Plus numerous audio extras.