Your shopping cart is empty!
A set of five A4 art prints on 350 gsm silk paper featuring classic poster designs by artists associated with Factory Benelux: Marc Borgers, Jean-François Octave, Claude Stassart, Lawrence Weiner and Joel Van Audenhaege.
Groups featured include Joy Division, Cabaret Voltaire, A Certain Ratio, Section 25, Durutti Column, The Names, Quando Quango and New Order.
Numbered FBN 58, the set is delivered in a rigid press-stud wallet with bespoke visiting card, and is ideal for framing.
1. Plan K (Brussels), 16 October 1979 (Marc Borgers)
2. Plan K (Brussels), 26 April 1980 (Jean-François Octave)
3. ULB (Brussels), 31 October 1980 (Claude Stassart)
4. The Ritz (NYC), 9 February 1984 (Lawrence Weiner)
5. Manhattan (Leuven), 17 December 1985 (Joel Van Audenhaege)