Your shopping cart is empty!
For contractual reasons this release is not available for sale in North America.
A deluxe double CD mediabook version of Funkadelic's infectious all-time classic from 1978.
The second disc comprises the LP's original bonus EP, a 7" vinyl release available with early copies of the LP.
Contains booklet with photos and comprehensive sleeve notes.
Masterminded by the larger-than-life figure of George Clinton, Funkadelic was a key component of his influential P-Funk empire.
With roots in the late 60s, Funkadelic's unique combination of Rock, Psychedelia and Soul led to the band to crossing over into the pop mainstream and gaining an international following, becoming one of the most important groups in the evolution of funk in the process.
Regarded by many as an all-time funk masterpiece, One Nation Under A Groove was recorded at United Sound in Detroit (aside from a live track taken from the band's appearance at the Monroe Civic Center in Louisiana in April 1978).
The band's tenth studio album, it was also its most commercial, with the title track spawning an international hit (and a US R&B No.1). Renowned for its eccentric cartoon-style artwork, One Nation remains one of Funkadelic's most memorable and celebrated creations and captures guitarist Michael Hampton at the peak of his craft.
Disc 1 - One Nation Under A Groove LP:
1. One Nation Under A Groove (7:26)
2. Groovallegiance (6:55)
3. Who Says A Funk Band Can't Play Rock?! (12:04)
4. Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doodoo Chasers) (10:42)
5. Into You (5:39)
6. Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll!) (4:25)
Disc 2 - One Nation Under A Groove EP:
1. Maggot Brain (7:34)
2. Chant (Think! It Ain't Illegal Yet!) (0:50)
3. Lunchmeataphobia (Think! It Ain't Illegal Yet!) (4:08)
4. P. E. Squad / Doo Doo Chasers (Going All-the-way-off Instrumental Version) (4:17)