Your shopping cart is empty!
Earthworks second album from 1989 was considered a more coherent band statement than its debut and relied more on capturing live group interaction than the innovative production statements of the band's debut.
This recording of 'Dig?' has been re-mastered and includes two bonus tracks, 'Emotional Shirt' and 'Pigalle'.
1. Stromboli Kicks (5:33)
2. Gentle Persuasion (4:21)
3. Downtown (5:48)
4. Pilgrim's Way (For Jess) (6:20)
5. Dancing On Frith Street (4:19)
6. A Stone's Throw (6:04)
7. Libreville (6:10)
8. Corroboree (4:44)
9. Emotional Shirt
- Bill Bruford / electronic drums, chordal drums, continuum keyboards, acoustic drums, percussion
- Django Bates / tenor horn, pocket trumpet, keyboards
- Iain Ballamy / soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone, didgeridoo
- Tim Harries / fretless bass, acoustic bass