Your shopping cart is empty!
Steve Hackett returns with a wonderfully eclectic 2017 studio album.
As implied in the title, The Night Siren is a wake-up call for this era of strife and division and showcases Steve's incredible guitar playing as strongly as ever, along with musicians from several different countries who Steve invited to join him in celebrating multicultural diversity and unity.
Talking about his latest work, Steve says, "This latest waxing represents a bird's eye view of the world of a musical migrant ignoring borders and celebrating our common ancestry with a unity of spirit, featuring musicians, singers and instruments from all over the world."
In addition to singers Kobi and Mira (Israeli and Palestinian), also featured on the album are drummer Nick D'Virgilio, Malik Mansurov (Tar) from Azerbaijan and Gulli Breim (drums & percussion) from Iceland, along with regular Hackett collaborators, Roger King, Nad Sylvan, Gary O'Toole, Rob Townsend and Amanda Lehmann. Additional musicians who add to the rich flavour of the album are Christine Townsend (violin/viola), Dick Driver (double bass) and Troy Donockley (Celtic Uilleann).
CD/Blu-Ray edition in mediabook featuring a 5.1 mix.
1. Behind the Smoke (6:59)
2. Martian Sea (4:40)
3. Fifty Miles from the North Pole (7:08)
4. El Nino (3:52)
5. Other Side of the Wall (4:01)
6. Anything but Love (5:56)
7. Inca Terra (5:54)
8. In Another Life (6:07)
9. In the Skeleton Gallery (5:09)
10. West to East (5:14)
11. The Gift (2:45)
5.1. mix / hi-res stereo mix
1. Behind the Smoke (5.1 Mix) (6:57)
2. Martian Sea (5.1 Mix) (4:41)
3. Fifty Miles from the North Pole (5.1 Mix) (7:07)
4. El Nino (5.1 Mix) (3:52)
5. Other Side of the Wall (5.1 Mix) (4:01)
6. Anything but Love (5.1 Mix) (5:57)
7. Inca Terra (5.1 Mix) (5:52)
8. In Another Life (5.1 Mix) (6:07)
9. In the Skeleton Gallery (5.1 Mix) (5:09)
10. West to East (5.1 Mix) (5:14)
11. The Gift (5.1 Mix) (2:46)
Region Code Blu-ray A,B,C
Screen format Blu-ray HD / Aspect ratio 1.77:1
Sound format Blu-ray DTS-HD 5.1 MASTER AUDIO; 24/48 5.1 LPCM; 24/48 STEREO LPCM