Your shopping cart is empty!
Music For Film is the first overview of Ryiuchi Sakamoto's remarkable catalogue of film scores.
Fully approved by the composer and performed by the masterful Brussels Philharmonic under the baton of Dirk Brossé.
Limited one-off double vinyl pressing of 1000 on splattered vinyl in gatefold sleeve.
Please note this remaining copy has small seam splits at the top and bottom. The belly band is also torn. Sold as seen, no returns
1. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence Main Theme (From "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence")
2. Endroll (From "The Last Emperor")
3. Rain (From "The Last Emperor")
1. The Sheltering Sky Main Theme (From "The Sheltering Sky")
2. High Heels Main Theme (From "High Heels")
3. Wild Palms Main Theme (From "Wild Palms")
1. Acceptance (From "Little Buddha")
2. Snake Eyes Main Theme (long version) (From "Snake Eyes")
3. Bolerisch (From "Femme Fatale”)
1. Bibo No Aozora (From "Babel")
2. Small Hope (From "Hara-Kiri (Ichimei)")
3. Yae No Sakura Opening Theme (From "Yae No Sakura")
4. The Revenant Main Theme (From "The Revenant")