Your shopping cart is empty!
In the spring of 2021, Ring van Möbius was approached by performer and choreographer Harald Beharie to write the music for his next solo performance. This started a collaborative process involving various artists with differing artistic expressions and culminated in January 2022 with the premiere of “Batty Bwoy” in Dansens Hus in Oslo, Norway (a project nominated for the Norwegian Critics Association Prize 2022).
Six Drops of Poison is an independent body of work based on RvM's initial musical ideas for the soundtrack. Loosely inspired by, but not limited to, the original concept by Harald Beharie, the album represents the fully developed RvM vision of the material.
Limited white vinyl edition (500 copies).
1. The 1st Chapter: Elements, including a) In Awe, b) The Portrait
2. The 2nd Chapter: The Fire (pt I)
3. The 3rd Chapter: Moments and Movements, including a) The Questioning, b) Circles & Crosses, c) The Drifting (pt I)
4. The 4th Chapter: Through Oceans of Glass
5. The 5th Chapter: When Man Becomes Wolf
6. The 6th Chapter: Hex
7. The 7th Chapter: An Ending, including a) The Transfer, b) The Knife
1. The 8th Chapter: A Darker Poison, including a) The Dawn, b) Colossal
2. The 9th Chapter: The Echoes, including a) The Drifting (pt II), b) Directions
3. The 10th Chapter: Paradoxal Fate, including a) The Eyes, b) The Drifting (pt III), c) The Cosmic Hour
4. The 11th Chapter: The Nine, including a) The Fire (pt II), b) A Nonagon in Eight
5. The 12th Chapter: The Conclusion, including a) Astray, b) The Finale