Your shopping cart is empty!
In the spring of 2021, Ring van Möbius was approached by performer and choreographer Harald Beharie to write the music for his next solo performance. This started a collaborative process involving various artists with differing artistic expressions and culminated in January 2022 with the premiere of “Batty Bwoy” in Dansens Hus in Oslo, Norway (a project nominated for the Norwegian Critics Association Prize 2022).
Six Drops of Poison is an independent body of work based on RvM's initial musical ideas for the soundtrack. Loosely inspired by, but not limited to, the original concept by Harald Beharie, the album represents the fully developed RvM vision of the material.
01. The 1st Chapter: Elements, including a) In Awe, b) The Portrait
02. The 2nd Chapter: The Fire (pt I)
03. The 3rd Chapter: Moments and Movements, including a) The Questioning, b) Circles & Crosses, c) The Drifting (pt I)
04. The 4th Chapter: Through Oceans of Glass
05. The 5th Chapter: When Man Becomes Wolf
06. The 6th Chapter: Hex
07. The 7th Chapter: An Ending, including a) The Transfer, b) The Knife
08. The 8th Chapter: A Darker Poison, including a) The Dawn, b) Colossal
09. The 9th Chapter: The Echoes, including a) The Drifting (pt II), b) Directions
10. The 10th Chapter: Paradoxal Fate, including a) The Eyes, b) The Drifting (pt III), c) The Cosmic Hour
11. The 11th Chapter: The Nine, including a) The Fire (pt II), b) A Nonagon in Eight
12. The 12th Chapter: The Conclusion, including a) Astray, b) The Finale