Your shopping cart is empty!
Opeth's 1995 debut album.
Re-mastered by Jens Bogren, with guidance from Mikael Åkerfeldt, the album has been cut at half-speed at Abbey Road studios by Miles Showell.
The artwork has been 'restored' by Dan Capp.
140g double vinyl in gatefold sleeve with OBI strip. Very limited.
1. In Mist She was Standing – 14:09
1. Under the Weeping Moon – 9:53
2. Silhouette – 3:08
1. Forest of October – 13:05
2. The Twilight is my Robe – 11:02
1. Requiem – 1:12
2. The Apostle in Triumph– 13:01
Mikael Åkerfeldt - Guitars, Vocals
Peter Lindgren - Guitars
Johan De Farfalla - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Anders Nordin - Drums, Percussion, Piano