Your shopping cart is empty!
20th anniversary super deluxe reissue of Massive Attack’s 1998 classic re-mastered (and including an album of previously unreleased dub remixes by the Mad Professor).
Widely hailed as the band's masterpiece, Mezzanine saw the band move away from the ‘trip-hop’ sound they had helped define to embrace rock and electronica.
The Mad Professor remixes were originally intended to be released on a Mad Professor Mezzanine remix album. All 8 are previously unreleased and include dub mixes of 2 tracks not originally featured on Mezzanine but from the same period – Metal Banshee – a dub version of Superpredators which was a cover of Siouxie and the Banshee’s Metal Postcard – and Wire, a track recorded for the soundtrack of the film Welcome to Sarajevo.
Triple (coloured vinyl) LP hardback book version featuring photos from Nick Knight that show the development of the striking cover imagery, plus an additional 32 page edition of the art-book Fitting In, which Del Naja originally issued in 2000 (only 50 of which were ever available to buy).
1. Angel (2018 remaster)
2. Risingson (2018 remaster)
3. Teardrop (2018 remaster)
4. Inertia Creeps (2018 remaster)
5. Exchange (2018 remaster)
6. Dissolved Girl (2018 remaster)
1. Man Next Door (2018 remaster)
2. Black Milk (2018 remaster)
3. Mezzanine (2018 remaster)
4. Group Four (2018 remaster)
5. (Exchange) (2018 remaster)
1. Metal Banshee (Mad Professor Mix 1)
2. Angel (Angel Dust)
3. Risingson (Setting Sun Dub 2)
4. Teardrop (Mazaruni Dub 1)
5. Inertia Creeps (Floating On Dubwise)
6. Exchange (Mountain Steppers Dub)
7. Wire (Leaping Dub)
8. Group Four (Security Forces Dub)