Your shopping cart is empty!
Marillion's eighteenth studio album, features 5 tracks - consisting of 17 parts - and the feeling within the band that it may be their best and most ambitious work ever.
F E A R sees the band taking on big themes - The New Kings looks at the ravening beast that modern capitalism seems to have evolved into, El Dorado examines the notions of political entitlement and the
modern challenges for the UK, and The Leavers examines the impact of a transient life on the road for those constantly waving goodbye.
The job is simple, says Hogarth, "We use the amazing privilege of having both a platform and an audience to encourage people to look in the mirror and ask themselves the big questions - by doing just that ourselves."
Double 180g vinyl in gatefold cover.
1. El Dorado (i) Long-Shadowed Sun
2. El Dorado (ii) The Gold
3. El Dorado (iii) Demolished Lives
4. El Dorado (iv) F E A R
5. El Dorado (v) The Grandchildren of Apes
1. Living in F E A R
1. The Leavers (i) Wake Up in Music
2. The Leavers (ii) The Remainers
3. The Leavers (iii) Vapour Trails in the Sky
4. The Leavers (iv) The Jumble of Days
5. The Leavers (v) One Tonight
1. The New Kings (i) Fuck Everyone and Run
2. The New Kings (ii) Russia's Locked Doors
3. The New Kings (iii) A Scary Sky
4. The New Kings (iv) Why Is Nothing Ever True?
5. The Leavers (vi) Tomorrow's New Country