An intimate live show recorded in Paris in 1993.
Korner delivers a laid-back performance of standards like Blue Monday, Key to the Highway, Sweet Home Chicago, I Got My Mojo Working and Working in the Coalmine, alongside wseveral of his originals.
A very British kind of Blues.
1. Blue Monday (Bartholomew/Domino)
2. Key To The Highway (Broonzy/Segar)
3. Catcote Rag (Aspery/Hodgkinson)
4. Phonograph Blues (Johnson)
5. Little Bitty Gal Blues (Turner)
6. Sweet Home Chicago (Johnson)
7. Cherry Red (Turner/Johnson)
8. I Got My Mojo Working (foster)
9. Gospelship (Trad.arr. Korner)
10. Geneva (Trad.arr. Korner)