Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2016 triple 140g vinyl reissue of ELP's groundbreaking 1974 live release.
Mastered from a 2014 24 bit / High Density remaster of the original album by Andy Pearce in a replica of the elaborate original sleeve artwork with triple die-cut gatefold sleeve, die-cut E L P sleeve letters, special metallic 5th colour and embossed logo.
Includes foreword by Greg Lake.
Please note the final copy has a creased top left corner. Sold as seen, no returns.
The Original 1974 Album - The 2016 Remaster:
1. Hoedown (Taken From Rodeo)
3. Toccata (An Adaption Of Ginastera's 1st Piano Concerto, 4th Movement)
1. Tarkus: Eruption / Stones Of Years / Iconoclast / Mass / Manticore / Battlefield (Including Epitaph)
1. Tarkus - Aquatarkus (Conclusion)
2. Take A Pebble (Including Still... You Turn Me On And Lucky Man)
1. Piano Improvisations (Including Friedrich Gulda's Fugue And Joe Sullivan's Little Rock Getaway)
2. Take A Pebble (Conclusion)
3. Jeremy Bender / The Sheriff (Medley)
1. Karn Evil Nine: 1st Impression (includes Percussion Solo, Con Brio)
1. Karn Evil Nine: 2nd Impression
2. Karn Evil Nine: 3rd Impression