Your shopping cart is empty!
Recorded in the wake of Greenslade's split and sporting a spectacular Roger Dean cover, Cactus Choir found Dave Greenslade linking up with producer Rupert Hine and enlisting help from gifted musicians such as Simon Phillips, Tony Reeves (Greenslade), John Perry (Caravan) and Steve Gould (Rare Bird), with orchestrations by Simon Jeffes (Penguin Cafe Orchestra).
2017 BGO label LP remastered by Andrew Thompson from an original 1976 mint vinyl album with the artist's full co-operation.
Please note the final copy has a very small crease to the top left corner. Sold as seen, no returns.
A1 Pedro's Party 2:33
A2 Gettysburg 3:50
A3 Swings And Roundabouts 4:13
A4 Time Takes My Time 5:43
A5 Forever And Ever 3:59
B1 Cactus Choir (6:02)
a The Rider
b Greeley And The Rest
c March At Sunset
B2 Country Dance 5:22
B3 Finale 8:18
- Tony Reeves / bass (1,2,6,8)
- Simon Phillips / drums, percussion
- Steve Gould / vocal on 2 and 6
- Dave Markee / bass on 3 and 4
- Mick Grabham / guitar on 4
- John Perry / bass on 7
- Bill Jackman / bass flute, bass clarinet on 8
- Orchestra conducted by Martin Ford and arranged by Simon Jeffes