Your shopping cart is empty!
A 2017 re-mastered and expanded edition of Invisible Men, the 1983 studio album by Anthony Phillips.
A song based album made in collaboration with Richard Scott, Invisible Men features the lighter side of Anthony Phillips’ musical character and concentrates on well-crafted songs (with sometimes then politically relevant lyrical themes).
This double CD deluxe digipak edition of the album contains a re-mastered original stereo mix of the album plus 16 previously unreleased demos and material recorded during the Invisible Men period.
The set also includes an illustrated booklet with an essay by Jon Dann.
1. GOLDEN BODIES
2. THE WOMEN WERE WATCHING
5. LOVE IN A HOT AIR BALLOON
6. GOING FOR BROKE
7. FALLING FOR LOVE
9. I WANT YOUR HEART
11. IT'S NOT EASY
12. MY TIME HAS COME
13. TRAIL OF TEARS
14. THE BALLAD OF PENLEE
15. ALEX (ATMOSPHERE STUDIOS VERSION)
INVISIBLE MEN: OUT-TAKES & DEMOS (PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED)
1. GIMME LOVE
2. FALLING FOR LOVE (ALTERNATE VERSION) 3. MY TIME HAS COME (INSTRUMENTAL MIX) 4. GOLDEN BODIES (DEMO)
5. MYSTERIOUS CONSTITUTION OF COMETS 6. SHE'S GONE
8. OVER AND OVER AGAIN
11. REFUGEE FROM LOVE
12. SOMETHING BLUE
13. HOLDING YOU AGAIN
15. SHADOW IN THE DESERT
16. FINALE (ATMOSPHERE STUDIOS VERSION)
- Anthony Phillips / vocals, Classical and 6- & 12-string electric guitars, bass, piano, church organ, Mellotron, Fender Rhodes, synths (Jupiter 8, Polymoog, ARP 2600), tubular bells, composer & co-producer
- Richard Scott / vocals, guitar, noises, vocoder, Roland drum machine, composer & co-producer
- Martin Drover / trumpet, flugelhorn
- Malcolm Griffiths / trombone
- Martin Robertson / soprano sax
- Bimbo Acock / saxophones, brass arrangement
- Jonathan Snowden / piccolo flute
- Vic Stench / bass, double bass
- Paul Robinson / drums
- Jeff Dunne / drums
- Morris Pert / tambourine, kalimba, shaker, jawbone
- Joji Hirota / marimba, tambourine, timpani, shakers, wood block, jawbone, bell tree, cabasa
- Uti Koofreh / backing vocals