Your shopping cart is empty!
Rattle That Lock is David Gilmour's fourth solo album and follows his 2006 release On An Island.
Co-produced by David Gilmour and Roxy Music's Phil Manzanera, this CD/Blu-Ray set includes 14 bonus audio-visual items (four video tracks, four audio tracks, two promo films and four documentaries), the album in Surround Sound, memorabilia (poster, postcard, plectrum), and a 32-page hardback lyric/photo book including artist photographs by Kevin Westenberg and album session photographs by Polly Samson.
The package also includes the 48 page Paradise Lost (Book II).
1. 5 A.M.
2. Rattle That Lock
3. Faces Of Stone
4. A Boat Lies Waiting
5. Dancing Right In Front Of Me
6. In Any Tongue
8. The Girl In The Yellow Dress
10. And Then...
1. Barn Jam 1
2. Barn Jam 2
3. Barn Jam 3
4. Barn Jam 4
5. The Animators - Alisdair and Jock (Documentary on makers of the Rattle That Lock video)
6. Rattle That Lock video
7. The Animators - Danny Madden (Documentary on maker of The Girl In The Yellow Dress video)
8. The Girl In The Yellow Dress video
9. Polly Samson and David Gilmour at The Borris House Festival of Words and Ideas (Documentary on their creative collaboration)
10. The making of the Rattle That Lock album (Documentary)
11. Audio - Rattle That Lock Extended Mix
12. Audio - The Girl In The Yellow Dress Orchestral Version
13. Audio - Rattle That Lock Youth Mix - 12" Extended Radio Dub
14. Audio - Rattle That Lock (Radio Edit)
15. Rattle That Lock in 5.1 Surround Sound